A brief guide to Jing – the free screencasting tool
The always-ready program that allows you to instantly capture images and record video on your computer—then share them with anyone through a variety of web 2 tools. The video below gives a nice introduction to Jing and how easy it is to use.
- It’s easy to use
- it’s free
- It captures both picture and movie from your screen
- it’s very easy to link with other web 2 tools i.e. twitter, facebook etc
- You can download the movie onto your computer to edit if you have an editing program
- You are limited to five minutes recording
- you have to install the program on your PC/Mac
If you like what you have just seen but don’t want to download it yet – Try an interactive Jing Tutorial
Posted on May 30, 2012, in assessment, Feedback, Other web 2.0 tools, presentation skills, screencasts and tagged Graphics, Jing, Screencast, Techsmith, Tutorial, Web 2.0, Windows, youtube. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.