Managing my Moodle course – how to .. ? guides
Moodle offers you a huge array of options when it comes to managing your courses. However like everything it is only easy to do things when you know how. This page gives links to a variety of short screencasts outlining some of the most useful functions that you can do in Moodle.
- How do I change the name of my course?
- How do I change the way my course is displayed?
- How do I change the title of my topic?
- how do I add a new course section Moodle?
- How do I add labels on my Moodle course page to divide topics into smaller sections?
- How do I “hide” some of the course material from my students?
- How do I take attendance through my Moodle course?
- How do I back up your course
- How do I manually enroll students in my course?
- Can I restrict access to part 2 of my course until students have completed part 1 (or something similar)?
this page is only concerned with managing your course or course administration. There are other pages on this blog providing screencast instructions on how to perform other tasks in Moodle
Leave a comment